3. Limitations on Use of Our Website. Our Website and any Web Content contained on our Website is not intended for use by persons under age eighteen (18). Accordingly, our Website may not be accessed or used by any person under eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, you must exit our Website immediately. Data Partners Inc. grants users who are age eighteen (18) or older a limited, temporary, revocable license to use our Website and Web Content as follows:
- you may browse our Website to educate yourself on our products and services;
- you may download, but not alter, Web Content, but only for your personal use and provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Web Content;
- Web Content may be reproduced for editorial purposes in newspapers, general circulation news magazines, trade publications and broadcast media so long as prior written notification is supplied, and accurate attribution given, to Data Partners Inc.;
- except as permitted herein, you may not distribute, modify, copy, transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Web Content without Data Partners Inc.’s written permission;
- you are prohibited from using our Website to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Data Partners Inc. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing Data Partners Inc. to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials; and
- you are prohibited from using our Website to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation to Data Partners Inc. or any other person or entity.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. All Web Content is subject to change without notice and is provided to you “AS IS” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, Data Partners Inc. neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Web Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Web Content will be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Additionally, with reference to any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, blogs and the like that may be on our Website, Data Partners Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, contained in any such locations on our Website.
6. Exclusion of Liability. Your use of our Website and Web Content is entirely at your own risk. Neither Data Partners Inc., nor any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees nor any of its agents or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site, are liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our Website or content whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of any such damages.
7. Links to Third Party Websites. Our Website may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than Data Partners Inc. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Data Partners Inc. does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites. Without limiting the foregoing, Data Partners Inc. specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites:
- infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights;
- are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading;
- are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
- do not provide adequate security;
- contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or
- are libelous or defamatory.
Data Partners Inc. does not endorse the content, or any products or services available, on such sites. If you establish a link to such sites or our Website, you do so at your own risk and without the permission or endorsement of Data Partners Inc.
8. Prohibited Export. Software and other materials from this Website (if any) may be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this Website may be downloaded or exported into any country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. Data Partners Inc. does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Website to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
Copyright © 2016 Data Partners Inc. All rights reserved.